Children's Parties and Groups
Have your next birthday, kid's night out, scout meeting, children's group, daycare or school field trip at our studio. Arty pottery painting parties are fun, creative and educational for kids.
Children's pottery painting birthday parties
Kid's pottery painting parties are creatively exciting! We have many pottery shapes that are fun and functional and appeal to both boys and girls ages 4-15. We have 2 options for your party: A 1.5-hour party gives you enough time for the kids to paint one piece of pottery during the first half and then have cake and presents after. We also offer a 2-hour party which gives the kids an extra 1/2 hour to paint (recommended for ages 10 and up) or can be used to serve lunch like pizza, etc.
or GIVE US A CALL TO BOOK OR INQUIRE 860.517.8553
All Children's Birthday Parties Include:
- Choice of Pottery Assortment to fit your budget.
- Party Room that seats up to 20 guests with a counter for all your food, beverages and gifts.
- Unlimited Artistic Assistance - A friendly and helpful Staff Artist will provide painting instruction and guidance for the kids and will stick with you throughout the entire artistic activity portion. You can sit back and relax- we’ve got it!
- Unlimited Paint from our Party Glaze Assortment.
- A FREE Guestbook Signature Plate- Guest of honor receives a special plate attendees sign. Staff Artist will decorate with your child’s favorite colors. ($28 value, 10 painter minimum.)
- FREE Party Invitations you can download and print right here: Arty Party Invite and Arty Rhyme Invite
- Tracking of Pottery Pieces – We’ll keep a list of what the kids paint so you don’t have to figure out who painted what.
- “No Worries” Breakage Waiver- We don’t charge you for the piece if a child accidentally breaks the one they’re painting during the party. We’ll let them paint a new one- we like to keep accidents happy!
- Coloring Activity Time Filler- We’re experts on keeping parties on track but if a few artists finish early- we keep them busy with a complimentary coloring activity!
- Glazing and Firing of each child’s pottery piece.
- Wrapped and Ready Pick Up – We’ll wrap each child’s pottery piece in tissue with their name on it and have them bagged up and ready on your scheduled pick up date. You can arrange for guests to pick up their own piece or pick up the entire bag and distribute their pieces- up to you!
- Did we mention that we do ALL THE CLEAN UP?!? Make a creative mess! Your Staff Artist will collect and wash materials and clean up the tables as guests finish their painting activity. They'll replace tabletops with fresh paper so you can serve food and beverages and they also clean up the room at the end of your party. Tips for your party staff are greatly appreciated but not required.
Children's Birthday Party Pricing
Pottery painting parties are $6 per painter for the 1.5-hour party and $8 per painter for the 2-hour party plus the cost of pottery you select. Our kids’ pottery selection is great and pieces run between $8 and $22 for the most popular items so our parties can fit any parent's budget with costs starting at just $14 and up per person complete. There is a minimum of 10 painters required for our child party rates and a maximum of 20 painters for our party room. Please inquire for rates and inclusions with less than 10 participants or groups larger than 20. A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required at the time of booking and will be deducted from the final bill at the end of the party.
Children's Pottery Painting Groups
non-profit organizations, scout troops, Home schools, school field trips and daycare group outings
Let us host your next pottery painting outing for your group at our studio. Outings are 1.5 hours in length at $6 per painter plus the cost of pottery you select. The outing includes all of the above in the child birthday party packages (with exception of the birthday plate and seating will be provided in the main room of the studio). A 2-hour event can be arranged at the $8 price point plus pottery.
We do not require a 10 child minimum for any non-profit or school group. In addition, we give all painters a complimentary, educational “Behind the Scenes” Studio Tour of our glazing and firing process.
If you are a scout troop with specific badge requirements you would like to meet, please let us know when booking so we can work with you to meet that criteria.
Beverages and snacks are welcome.
party to go kits (take home)
We provide you with everything you need to host your own pottery painting party at your location. It's so fun and simple. Just purchase your pottery of choice and we'll lend you a kit filled with paints, brushes and pallets for up to 5 days and when you are finished painting, just bring it back to us. We'll glaze and fire your pottery and it's ready to be picked up in a week.
Party To Go Kits are great for birthdays, slumber parties, scout meetings, church groups, outdoor parties or any party your having at your location and you want to add a quality creative activity.
And don't worry... all our glazes are washable so clean up is a breeze!
We also offer seasonal pottery painting kits such as our Ornament Painting Party and Easter Egg Painting Kits.
we can host parties at your location
Help children to expand their minds creatively with pottery painting. Learn the process of painting ceramics and how it turns into a fired, functional piece of usable art!
We can customize your event to just about any theme including creating gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day & Holiday projects!
We'll bring the entire painting experience to your school or location with a 20 painter minimum commitment. All materials are provided. If held in your multipurpose room, we can teach up to 90 painters at a time. Classes are one hour in length and must be held in a space dedicated to this activity.
These offsite events are perfect for non-profit organizations, school field trips, daycare groups, summer camps organizations and more looking for an easy activity where we come to you and teach pottery painting!